Bookings are accepted on a first in first served basis. Players involved in the previous term will have the first option to continue. It is important to confirm your place for the upcoming term as soon as possible.
Effective from July 2015 we will be requiring that payments are made according to the following Payment Policy:
- Capital Coaching will be sending out invoices in the week before the start of each term (at the latest). Payment/s need to be received before the first session of the new term.
- Payment details are included on the individual invoices sent out before the start of each term.
- If a player’s fees are not paid before the first session the player will not be able to take part in coaching until we receive fees.
- We will have a list of unpaid players at the first session. If your player attends without fees being paid he or she will be asked to practise on another court or wait at the club until their organised pick up time.
Our commitment is first and foremost to the betterment of tennis and we are very committed to all coaching sessions and to your player’s improvement and success.
We would be grateful if all training fees are paid ahead of, or on the day before tennis coaching commences. It is a distraction to have to chase training fees throughout the term, and we do view it as being unfair to provide our training programmes to players who are attending without having paid.
Wet Weather Policy
If in doubt you can also contact your coach directly. We do not contact you individually to advise on cancellation.
In the event group/academy lessons are cancelled due to wet weather, make up lessons are offered, either during the term or at the end of term. Coaches will contact you via email directly to arrange these, and where the majority of the players in the group can make these at the scheduled time, these will run. We do not offer refunds or credit notes on lessons, where make up sessions have been offered but individuals may not be able to attend.
In the event individual lessons, are cancelled due to wet weather, make up lessons will be arranged directly with individuals at a time that works for the individual.
Injuries and Cancellation
If a player is injured during term, we will offer a credit note. Please refer to our credit note policy on our website for further details.
Where a player does not provide 24 hours notice of cancellation for lesson attendance, or does not attend the lesson for whatever reason, credit notes or refunds will not be offered.
Credit notes will be given at the end of each term only in the following situations:
In the circumstances of your Coach being unavailable, a substitute coach will be provided. If no substitute is available for the allocated time, your lesson will be rescheduled or a credit note will be given.
- Cancellations by you the client will only be refunded in light of injury on a case by case basis, so long as 24 hours notice is provided.
- Credit notes are non-refundable and expire after 6 months.
- Credit notes are transferrable to other family members.
To ensure that our player’s technical skills are correct we will video their strokes from time to time and analyze them using a specialized tennis application.
We may modify any of the Terms & Conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and at our sole discretion. Capital coaching will give notification of any such changes. If any modification is unacceptable you are welcome to withdraw from future coaching programmes.
By enrolling as a client of Capital Coaching you will be agreeing to the terms & conditions stated in this document.